What are your Principles?
We have sustainability at the core of our culture at Craigmore. In each of our dairy sheds, and each of our wool sheds, we have the Craigmore Sustainability Principles posted up on the wall. With these principles in mind, we ensure that we produce healthy food for generations to come.
1. Enhance the safety, skills and job satisfaction of our people
2. Promote open and honest communication with all parties
3. Promote well-balanced communities
4. Grow healthy and safe products
5. Protect and enhance animal welfare, biodiversity, soil and water
6. Minimise risk from use of chemicals and atmospheric pollution
7. Think long term and reward the team for behaving as owners
8. Measure risks and manage them to appropriate levels
9. Maximise profits within the above ethical and risk constraints