People & Culture Administrator
Are you looking to join a supportive and fun team with a passion for people? We are looking for a permanent People & Culture Administrator here in the sunny Hawkes Bay!
Craigmore works with global capital partners to build and manage more than 18,000ha of farm, orchard, and forest businesses in Aotearoa New Zealand. With over $700 million of assets under management and growing, Craigmore’s aim is to be a long-term producer of high-quality food and forest products whilst managing the land sustainably and helping to build strong rural communities.
We are on the hunt for a superstar administrator to join our People & Culture team! The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support to the P&C Manager and wider team along with recruitment and operational support across Craigmore’s Horticulture sector.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Assisting with the management, collation and storage of P&C and employee documentation and ensuring accurate access levels
- Assist with P&C policy, process, and procedure documentation
- Collaborate with other areas of the business to understand and utilise existing documentation and systems where applicable
- Carry out timely and clear communications with the wider business on filing and documentation changes
- Assist with data collection and report formatting
- Participate and contribute to the HRIS project
- Assist the Business Mangers with EA/administrative activities as required, such as minute taking
- Coordinate and assist with career expos and similar projects
- Support the P&C team and orchard teams with the recruitment of permanent and seasonal labour
What you’ll bring
- 2 + years of experience in an HR/People & Culture Admin role preferred OR in a senior administrator/office manager role
- Experience in Horticulture would be advantageous
- Proven high-level of accuracy and attention to detail, able to organise and prioritise, work independently, and deliver to tight deadlines
- Excellent written language and reporting capability
- Strong computer skills including MS suite
- Demonstrate great interpersonal skills, ability to build relationships and clear communication
- The ability to follow established systems and processes, and to identify, suggest and implement process improvements
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply using this link today!